Monday, June 20, 2011

Upcoming Class: Taste of Home Recipe Album


I'm not all that handy in the kitchen, but I DO love to make recipe scrapbooks! :) Join me next Saturday, June 25 for our latest recipe album class. We'll be using the Kaiser Craft retro cooking line to create a 20-page album that can be expanded as needed to include all of your family's favorite recipes!

Around my house, recipes often come with a story of some sort. Those stories need to be documented just like any other family story, and I think a recipe scrapbook is the perfect place to do so!

I hope you'll join me next Saturday to create this recipe album. Make it for yourself or to give as a holiday gift in just a few months. Call Memory Bound to register!

* * * * *

Taste of Home Recipe Album - Saturday, June 25, 1-4pm

Instructor: Janet Petersma

Fee: $23 / Skill Level: Any / Bring Basic Class Kit plus Cat’s Eye Chalk (Chestnut Roan), pop dots, glue dots, ¼” Tacky Tape

Recipes are an important part of our family stories. Capture your treasured family recipes in an adorable chipboard recipe album using Kaiser Craft’s new retro cooking line.

Janet

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Janet for the fantastic class today! This book was so much fun to make!! I can't wait to take another one of your classes. I'll be checking the calendar.......
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, thanks so much for coming! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Loved having you guys in class and will look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by our blog!